Nick Kalikas’ History
Nick Kalikas has been involved in martial arts since the age of 3, when he first trained under his father, who was a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Kalikas advanced to 3rd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do and American Freestyle Karate and was a head instructor at Kalikas TKD in Canton, Ohio. Kalikas also was selected as a member of the Professional Karate Commission’s United States Karate Team from 1994-2000.
After showcasing his knowledge of mixed martial arts, Kalikas began handicapping MMA bouts professionally in 2004. In the last 15 years, no one has produced more original MMA and kickboxing betting lines than Kalikas, who is typically the originator of betting odds for all the top fights on the planet. Over the years, Kalikas has been recognized as one of the sharpest minds in the MMA betting world for accurately predicting fight outcomes.
Kalikas has become the go-to source for the latest betting odds of the MMA promotions UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, Invicta, PFL, LFA, Titan FC and many more as well as the kickboxing promotion GLORY. He has helped establish the betting markets for multiple promotions.
He began sharing his knowledge with weekly radio appearances and launched the website MMAOddsBreaker.com, which has become the most popular online resource for mixed martial arts bettors. He currently co-hosts The Oddscast, one of the top MMA betting podcasts on the planet.
Today, Kalikas’ MMA lines are used by the majority of the world’s top sportsbooks, including Las Vegas, offshore and Europe.
• World’s leading MMA Oddsmaker. The majority of betting lines in the MMA industry have originated from Kalikas’ desk.
• Official MMA oddsmaker and consultant for ESPN, DonBest Sports, FightMetric.com, Covers.com, SportsBookReview.com.
• Official MMA odds provider for all promotions showcased on the TV Network AXS.TV.
• Industry insider with direct connections to nearly every sportsbook.
• Guest appearances on ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio and countless other podcasts
• Professional Bettor – Currently featured on UFC’s on The Line betting show.