ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 93 event in Hamburg, Germany. After Fight Night 93, here’s the updated top 20:
WesReynolds continues to lead the way in ToutMaster 2016, but his lead has once again been cut into by ManglerBets. He has cut into the lead by 1.1 points reducing WesReynolds lead in the competition to 5.8 points. MattMaher2210 sits 7.95 points back of first place. Nobody else in the competition is within ten points of the lead currently. The top score for the event was by JoeyG who successfully picked all but one fight correctly at Fight Night 93. His lone incorrect pick was Jim Wallhead who lost by split decision. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574 Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Peter Sobotta (1.10 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Tie between Alexander Gustafsson (81) / Jan Blachowicz (12) and Rustam Khabilov (81) / Leandro Silva (12)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 22-3-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Scott Askham (53) / Jack Hermansson (40)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 29-32
The UFC heads back stateside for the debut of CM Punk and the heavyweight championship on the line at UFC 203. With lots of closely lined fights on the card, there is sure to be lots of dissension on the card which should see some movement in the standings.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.