ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with Saturday’s UFC 202 event in Las Vegas, Nevada. After UFC 202, here’s the updated top 20:
WesReynolds has once again extended his lead in ToutMaster. He extended the lead by 2.3 points to a whopping 7.9 point lead over ManglerBets. MattMaher2210 is hot on the heels of ManglerBets just .10 points out of second place. There is then a bit of a gap to 4th place CodySaftic who is 3.75 points out of the top three. The top score for the event was by DannyAiello who successfully picked all 12 fights at UFC 202 correctly for a perfect score of 13.7. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574 Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Mike Perry (2.30 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Tim Means (90) / Sabah Homasi (12)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 20-3-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Tie between Marvin Vettori (52) / Alberto Uda (50) and Chris Avila (52) / Artem Lobov (50)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 29-30
The UFC train heads northwest for Saturday’s UFC on Fox 21 in Vancouver, Canada. With another 12 fight card on the horizon, expect some significant fluctuations in the standings.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.