ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with Saturday’s UFC 201 PPV card in Atlanta, Georgia. After UFC 201, here’s the updated top 20:
WesReynolds has built out a sizable lead as we enter the middle of summer in the 2016 ToutMaster competition. The ToutMaster leader had a perfect event nailing ten fights correctly. With Michael Graves and Bojan Velickovic fighting to a draw, the 11th fight on the card was a draw with no points awarded. MattMaher2210 remains in second place, while ManglerBets moves up from fifth to third place overall. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574 Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 6
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: Jake Ellenberger (2.65 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Nikita Krylov (82) / Ed Herman (21)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 18-3-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Fredy Serrano (53) / Ryan Benoit (50)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 28-26
The UFC continues its busy summer schedule on Saturday, August 6 as the UFC heads to Salt Lake City for the first time for Fight Night 92.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.