ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with Saturday’s UFC on Fox 20 card in Chicago, Illinois. After UFC on Fox 20, here’s the updated top 20:
WesReynolds continues to build a lead in the ToutMaster 2016. He now leads the year long contest by 5.7 points. MattMaher2210 moved up from 3rd place to 2nd place and Vibrations144 moved up from 4th to 3rd place. SmellsLikeAndy has made a major move in the standings this summer and is now up to 4th place overall. The top score for the event was by JsHarris10. He earned a score of 11.25 points for the event by picking 9 of the 11 fights correctly including four underdog selections. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574 Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 6
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Biggest Underdog to win: Valentina Shevchenko (1.80 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Francis Ngannou (92) / Bojan Mihajlovic (13)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 17-3-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Darren Elkins (53) / Godofredo Pepey (52)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 27-25
The UFC continues its busy July schedule on Saturday, July 30 as the promotion heads south to Atlanta for a welterweight title between Robbie Lawler and Tyron Woodley for UFC 201.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.