ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with Wednesday’s Fight Night card in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. After Fight Night 91, here’s the updated top 20:
WesReynolds continues to lead ToutMaster 2016 after Fight Night 91. His lead has diminished to 2.85 points over ManglerBets. MattMaher2210 rounds out the top three just three points out of the top slot. Vibrations144 made a nice move jumping up from 7th place to 4th in the latest standings. The top score for the event was by Hof23. He earned a huge score of 14.15 points correctly picking 10 of the 12 fights. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574 Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 4
- Underdogs to win: 8
- Biggest Underdog to win: Tie. Tim Boetsch / Alex Nicholson (1.90 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Tony Ferguson (94) / Lando Vannata (7)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 16-3-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Rani Yahya (54) / Matthew Lopez (47)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 25-25
The UFC continues its busy July schedule on Saturday, July 23 as the UFC heads to the Windy City for the UFC on Fox 20.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.