ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 92 event in Salt Lake City, Utah. After UFC Fight Night 92, here’s the updated top 20:
ManglerBets has significantly cut into WesReynolds lead in the 2016 ToutMaster competition. What was previously a lead of nearly ten points has been reduced to less than six points. MattMaher2210 falls from second to third place, while Nizar jumps up from sixth place to fourth place. MMAOddsbreaker’s GabeKillianMMA finds himself in the top 10 behind a strong 10.15 event; the fifth highest score on the Fight Night 92 card. There was a three way tie between BetMMA.Tips, KeithFarrell, and WhiptheCapper. All three scored 11.15 points on the event picking only one fight incorrectly. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574 Someadditional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 11
- Underdogs to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Trevor Smith (1.15 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Maryna Moroz (78) / Danielle Taylor (24)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 19-3-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Tie between Viktor Pesta (51) / Marcin Tybura (51) and Chris Camozzi (51) / Thales Leites (51)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 28-27
The UFC takes a week off before heading back to Sin City for the massive UFC 202 PPV rematch between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor on Saturday, August 20.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.