ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued this past weekend with UFC Fight Night 89 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. After UFC Fight Night 89, here’s the updated top 20:
We have a new leader in the 2016 ToutMaster. Nizar made up the 1.1 point deficit on WesReynolds and developed a 2.45 point lead in the competition as we near the halfway point of the year. MattMaher2210 had a big night jumping from 7th to 3rd place with a big 11.55 score for the event. On the night itself, MattLydon had the highest score with 12.55 points. He finished the event with an 11-2 record. His only losses for the night were on Geane Herrera and Rory Macdonald. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574 Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Krzysztof Jotko (2.00 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Olivier Aubin-Mercier (101) / Thibault Gouti (8)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 12-3-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Tamdan McCrory (56) / Krzysztof Jotko (53)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 18-20
We now have a two and a half week break as we head into International Fight Week. With over 30 fights scheduled across three events, big opportunities abound for contestants to make a move in this year’s competition.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.