ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) concluded with the final event of 2018 with UFC 232 in Los Angeles, California.
Here’s the final top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub had a stranglehold on first place and finished the final event strong to win his first ever ToutMaster belt. He finished the year with 347.75 points. In second place was jperfetto26 with 340.80 points. In the bronze position was TruUKFan at 339.35 points. In fourth place, MMABetMachine had 338.20 points. Rounding out the top five was VMagz30 at 337.60.
In the Lucky Loser competition, Gymclair won the prize as the last overall finisher to pick every bout of the year not missing any fights. Gymclair finished 98th overall with 261.60 points.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Pickem Fighters to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Amanda Nunes (+2.20 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Petr Yan (65) / Douglas Silva de Andrade (20)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 33-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Michael Chiesa (44) / Carlos Condit (42)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: None
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 26-34
ToutMaster 2018 concludes with Half Chub the champion and the recipient of the ToutMaster Championship Belt. ToutMaster returns in 2019 for the fifth year of the contest. Signups will continue until Sunday, January 13. Should you be interested in the contest, please reach out to Jay Primetown either by email: [email protected] or on Twitter (@JayPrimetown) to receive a copy of contest rules / entry information.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.