ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on November 30 and December 1, 2018 with a rare two fight weekend.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub has built a sizable lead and is the clear favorite to take home the 2018 top prize. He sits in first place at 321.25 points. Moving up to second place is TheMMA-Analysis’s own Wes Colvin (TruUKFan) at 317.40 points. Only half a point behind him is bencurl_ at 316.90 points. Jperfetto26 is in fourth with 315.55 points and rounding out the top five is MMABetMachine at 313.60.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
TUF 28 Finale
- Favorites to win: 11
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Joseph Benavidez (+1.05 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Tim Means (85) / Rickey Rainey (13)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 30-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Maurice Greene (50) / Michel Batista (47)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Rick Glenn, Darren Stewart
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-2
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 25-31
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Mauricio Rua (+3.50 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Sodiq Yusuff (84) / Suman Mokhtarian (11)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 31-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Justin Willis (48) / Mark Hunt (47)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Wilson Reis
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 26-31
The UFC rounds into December and with only three events left on the calendar, the stakes are high at the top of the standings.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.