ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued this past weekend with UFC 197 in Las Vegas, Nevada. After UFC 197, here’s the updated top 20:
With most of the favorites winning and no big underdogs winning, there were very few changes at the top of the standings. Godofmma continues to lead the 2016 ToutMaster; however his lead at the top has decreased to just 2.2 points over ChrisM. PaulShag is just .2 points ChrisM making the top three very close. WesReynolds and b7283sosu flipped spots at 4 and 5 respective. The big mover after UFC 197 is FreeMMABets moving up from 10th place all the way to 6th. To check out the full standings, click the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bNP42Mmel6cSyvazGaflXEUekAE9ayoXf0eeffKHOa8/edit#gid=383318574 Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Edson Barboza (1.60 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Jon Jones (103) / Ovince St. Preux (6)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 9-2
- Most Contentious Pick: Andre Fili (61) / Yair Rodriguez (48)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 10-14
The UFC returns on May 8 with their first ever trip to the Netherlands. With two heavyweight fights at the top of the card, action should be fierce.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.