RFA 31 Jocelyn Lybarger: 'I think the nerves and cage rust will be there for Zoila Frausto'MMAOddsBreaker's Frank Trigg speaks with RFA 31 strawweight Jocelyn Lybarger about her upcoming co-main event title fight this Friday night (October 9, 2015) against Zoila Frausto at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The talented young strawweight sees this fight as a tremendous opportunity to pick up a significant win against a veteran of the sport, and she feels her activity level and amount of fights in the last two years will be a big advantage:
"I think both of us are going to stand and bang and it's gonna be a stand-up war, but I think the nerves for [Zoila Frausto], the cage rust is gonna be there for her. And when I say that, I mean it's gonna be cardio-wise. That's what I'm known for too, pushing the pace and making girls go backwards so I think that's gonna be different for her."
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller