Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 156 Lightweight Fighter Evan DunhamMMAOddsbreaker and Frank Trigg bring you an inside look at the world of MMA through the eyes of the fighters themselves as they prepare for their upcoming events. Frank discusses the important topics covering training camp preparations, personal perspectives on upcoming match ups, and each fighters overviews of their opponents. Frank Trigg talks UFC 156 with Lightweight star Evan Dunham (13 wins - 3 losses) prior to his match up versus Gleison Tibau (26 wins - 8 Losses) scheduled for this Saturday February 2nd. Dunham has become an almost shoe-in for fight of the night bonus contender picking up the extra check in all of his last three outings. Both fighters bring aggressive styles and a load of experience to the octagon and this Preliminary bout may be the best fight of the night. This fight is one of the Prelim bouts listed on a stacked UFC 156 fight card.
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller