Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on Fox 6 Light-Heavyweight Fighter Ryan BaderMMAOddsbreaker and Frank Trigg bring you an inside look at the world of MMA through the eyes of the fighters themselves as they prepare for their upcoming events. Frank discusses the important topics covering training camp preparations, personal perspectives on upcoming match ups, and each fighters overviews of their opponents. Frank Trigg Interviews UFC On Fox 6 Light-Heavyweight Ryan Bader (14 wins - 3 Losses) prior to his match up versus veteran Vladimir Matyushenko (26 wins - 6 losses) scheduled for Saturday January 26th. Bader brings his wrestling background and respected power to the dance and is looking to impress UFC brass enough for title shot consideration. This match up of similar styled fighters could possibly go the distance if it goes to the ground. If both fighters keep on their feet, it could make for a knock-out performance on the UFC On Fox 6 fight card.
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller