Frank Trigg Interviews Bellator 86 Light-Heavyweight Fighter King Mo LawalMMAOddsbreaker and Frank Trigg bring you an inside look at the world of MMA through the eyes of the fighters themselves as they prepare for their upcoming events. Frank discusses the important topics covering training camp preparations, personal perspectives on upcoming match ups, and each fighters overviews of their opponents. Frank Trigg Interviews Bellator 86 Light-Heavyweight Quarter-finalist King Mo (8 wins - 1 Loss) prior to his match up versus veteran Przemyslaw Mysiala (16 wins - 7 losses) scheduled for Thursday January 24th. King Mo was cut from the UFC amidst controversy and is now looking to dominate the Bellator Light-Heavyweight fighting scene. This match up gives Bellator 86 fans a UFC quality show and a possible highlight reel finish. This is one of the headline events listed on Thursday's Bellator 86 fight card.
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller