Frank Trigg interviews Bellator 86 Welterweight Champion Ben AskrenMMAOddsbreaker and Frank Trigg bring you an inside look at the world of MMA through the eyes of the fighters themselves as they prepare for their upcoming events. Frank discusses the important topics covering training camp preparations, personal perspectives on upcoming match ups, and each fighters overviews of their opponents. Frank Trigg Interviews Bellator Welterweight Champion Ben Askren (10 wins - 0 Losses) prior to his match up versus Karl Amoussou (16 wins - 4 losses - 2 draws) scheduled for Thursday January 24th. Undefeated Askren is looking to remain perfect and defend his title against a legitimate challenger in Amoussou. Askren has a "just win" attitude and shrugs off his many critics who cite that his "boring" wrestling fighting style is close to unwatchable. Amoussou will be looking to get the current Champion out of his game plan to steal a victory from the Askren. This is one of the headline events listed on Thursday's Bellator 86 fight card.
More about CssMaster
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller