Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 155 Heavyweight Todd DuffeeMMAOddsbreaker and Frank Trigg bring you an inside look at the world of MMA through the eyes of the fighters themselves as they prepare for their upcoming events. Frank discusses the important topics covering training camp preparations, personal perspectives on upcoming match ups, and each fighters overviews of their opponents. Frank Trigg interviews UFC 155 Heavyweight Todd Duffee (7 wins - 2 losses) prior to his match up versus Englishman Phil De Fries(9 wins - 1 loss) scheduled for this Saturday December 29th. Both big men have a chance to climb further to the top of the Heavyweight division with a win. This will be a match up of contrasts with Duffee carrying dynamite in his hands, and De Fries looking for submissions. Duffee will be looking to expose De Fries chin in similar fashion to Stipe Miocic's first round knock win over the then undefeated Englishman. This UFC 155 match up represents great contrasts in fighting styles and disciplines and should be on the watch list for either best submission of the night or best Knock Out of the night.
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller