Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 155 Lightweight Michael JohnsonMMAOddsbreaker and Frank Trigg bring you an inside look at the world of MMA through the eyes of the fighters themselves as they prepare for their upcoming events. Frank discusses the important topics covering training camp preparations, personal perspectives on upcoming match ups, and each fighters overviews of their opponents. Frank Trigg interviews UFC 155 Lightweight fighter Michael Johnson (13 wins - 6 losses) prior to his match up versus undefeated Myles Jury (10 wins -0 losses) scheduled for this Saturday December 29th. Johnson is the heavy favorite heading into this match up and has created a buzz with his "Fist in a Box" video. Jury is welcoming the challenge with Johnson as a way to legitimize his unblemished record. This fight is expected to finish first round and is another great bout scheduled on the UFC 155 fight card.
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller