Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 155 Lightweight Warrior Joe LauzonMMAOddsbreaker and Frank Trigg bring you an inside look at the world of MMA through the eyes of the fighters themselves as they prepare for their upcoming events. Frank discusses the important topics covering training camp preparations, personal perspectives on upcoming match ups, and each fighters overviews of their opponents. Frank Trigg talks UFC 155 with Lightweight warrior Joe Lauzon (22 wins-7 losses) prior to his match up versus Jim Miller (21 wins-4 Losses) scheduled for this Saturday December 29th. Both fighters have seen their fair share of success and will be looking to take the next step to get back in title contention. This fight is one of the headline bouts to watch on a very strong UFC 155 fight card. Most fans expect this main card bout to be the fight of the night!
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller