Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 155 Middleweight Veteran Chris LebenMMAOddsbreaker and Frank Trigg bring you an inside look at the world of MMA through the eyes of the fighters themselves as they prepare for their upcoming events. Frank discusses the important topics covering training camp preparations, personal perspectives on upcoming match ups, and each fighters overviews of their opponents. Frank Trigg gets up close and personal with reborn UFC 155 Welterweight veteran Chris Leben (22 wins- 8 losses) prior to his match up versus Strikeforce cross-over Derek Brunson (9 wins - 2 losses) scheduled for this Saturday December 29th. Leben is looking to begin his UFC resurgence after a one year suspension for two violations of the UFC controlled substance policy. A last minute replacement for injured Karlos Vemola, Brunson will be looking for his first career victory as a UFC fighter with the hopes of a permanent move to the UFC from the Strikeforce scene. This fight is an "anything can happen" scenario that will open the action packed UFC 155 main event fight card.
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller