Toe to Toe with Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 154 Middleweight Tom LawlorMMAOddsbreaker and Frank Trigg bring you an inside look at the world of MMA through the eyes of the fighters themselves as they prepare for their upcoming events. Frank discusses the important topics covering training camp preparations, personal perspectives on upcoming match ups, and each fighters overviews of their opponents. Frank Trigg and UFC 154 Middleweight enigma Tom Lawlor get down and dirty on Tom's upcoming fight versus Francis Carmont scheduled for this Saturday November 17th. While most bettors have written Lawlor off as over-matched in this bout, he has the heart of a champion and UFC 154 fan's entertainment in mind every time he steps into the octagon. Lawlor maintains that he still has some surprises up his sleeve. This fight is one of the more anticipated and entertaining bouts on tonight's UFC 154 fight card.
About the Author
Frank Trigg is a UFC Hall of Famer and veteran Mixed Martial Arts commentator and Analyst. As a fighter, Trigg was a multiple time champion and top contender in the UFC, Pride, Icon Sport, WFA, and Rumble on the Rock. After retiring from competition Trigg has worked with Fox Sports, KHON Fox-Honolulu, and MMA Odds Breaker as a commentator, analyst, and host for both studio shows and live fight events.
More articles from this author
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Jay Hieron
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Aaron Simpson
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC 153 Fighter Chris Camozzi
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interview With UFC on FX 5 Fighter Dennis Hallman
- Toe to Toe With Trigg: Host Frank Trigg Interviews UFC on FX 5 Fighter Shane Roller