MMAOddsbreaker Premium - UFC Fight Night 35Coming off yet another winning event, Nick Kalikas and crew are looking to keep their winning ways going with UFC Fight Night 35. MMAOddsbreaker Premium has made a profit in seven straight events including 17 of the last 21 overall and are up 57.95 units life-to-date for a return on investment of 21.95%. You can check a track record of premium and free bets here. If you tailed our premium plays since the start, you would only need to have bet $22 per unit in order to profit -- and that's after subtracting the maximum MMAOB Premium subscription fees for the 25 premium events so far. What’s included in MMA OddsBreaker Premium:
- Nick Kalikas’ best bets in text and podcast form, including the betting lines and unit sizes.
- Exclusive pre-event access to Part 2 of The Premium OddsCast featuring audio breakdowns for all bets.
- All the latest statistics on upcoming fights from fight scientist Reed Kuhn to help you make the best decisions
- Plus more features added in the future!
Tags: ufc, ufc betting, mma, odds, ufc preview, ufc picks, Nick Kalikas, ufc predictions, Luke Rockhold, costa philippou, gambling, fightodds, breaker, mma oddsbreaker, oddsbreaker, premium, premium package, mmaob, mmaob premium, ufc fight night, ufc fight night 35, ufn 35, nick kalikas betting, rockhold vs philippou
About the Author
More articles from this author
- Bellator 109's Alexander Shlemenko: 'I see myself winning by knockout as fast as possible'
- MMA Oddsbreaker Rankings Update
- Rallying the MMA Community: The Matt Grice Donation Fund
- Exclusive: Bellator 100's Rick Hawn ready to bring out the inner beast tonight
- Exclusive: Bellator 100's Ben Saunders extremely confident with guardian angel Bobby Robare in his corner