MMAOddsbreaker Premium - UFC 168Coming off yet another profitable night, Nick Kalikas and crew are looking to keep their winning ways going with UFC 168. MMAOddsbreaker Premium has won five straight including 16 of the last 20 events and are up 43.25 units life-to-date for a return on investment of 17.8%. You can check a track record of premium and free bets here. If you tailed his premium plays since the start, you would only need to have bet $29 per unit in order to profit -- and that's after subtracting the maximum MMAOB Premium subscription fees for the 23 premium events so far. What’s included in MMA OddsBreaker Premium:
- Nick Kalikas’ best bets in text and podcast form, including the betting lines and unit sizes.
- Exclusive pre-event access to Part 2 of The Premium OddsCast featuring audio breakdowns for all bets.
- All the latest statistics on upcoming fights from fight scientist Reed Kuhn to help you make the best decisions
- Plus more features added in the future!
Tags: ufc, ufc betting, mma, odds, ufc preview, ufc picks, ronda rousey, Nick Kalikas, anderson silva, ufc predictions, miesha tate, Chris Weidman, gambling, fightodds, breaker, mma oddsbreaker, oddsbreaker, premium, premium package, mmaob, mmaob premium, ufc 168, nick kalikas betting, silva vs weidman, Silva vs Weidman 2
About the Author
More articles from this author
- Bellator 109's Alexander Shlemenko: 'I see myself winning by knockout as fast as possible'
- MMA Oddsbreaker Rankings Update
- Rallying the MMA Community: The Matt Grice Donation Fund
- Exclusive: Bellator 100's Rick Hawn ready to bring out the inner beast tonight
- Exclusive: Bellator 100's Ben Saunders extremely confident with guardian angel Bobby Robare in his corner