ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC on Fox 31
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on December 15 with the last ever Fox fight card. It was also the penultimate event of the year.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub (338.50 points) holds a 4.70 point lead over jperfetto26 in the ToutMaster 2018 competition. Barring a major change in the final event, Half Chub will be this year’s champion. In third place is TruUKFan at 330.40 points. Sitting in fourth is MMABetMachine with 328.90 points. Rounding out the top five is VMagz30 with 328.15.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC on Fox 31
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: Al Iaquinta (+2.90 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Juan Adams (79) / Chris De La Rocha (15)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 33-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Jack Hermansson (48) / Gerald Meerschaert (46)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Mike Rodriguez
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 27-34
The final event of the year takes place on Saturday, December 29 highlighted by the return of Jonathan Dwight Jones. It’s a huge event, but just as importantly will Half Chub finish off the year well and take the title or will someone else in the top five have a magical night and steal the title? Find in short time as we crown a winner for ToutMaster 2018.