ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC 231
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on December with a two title fight PPV in Toronto at UFC 231.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub continues to lead ToutMaster 2018 and is the clear odds on favorite to win the title. He has 329.90 points. Sitting in second is jperfetto26 with 325.20 points. Dropping to third place is TruUKFan at 324.40 points. The top three have separated themselves with a gap to fourth place bencurl_ who has 321.90 points. Rounding out the top five is MMABetMachine with 320.60 points.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Pickem Fighters to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Dhiego Lima (+3.15 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Carlos Diego Ferreira (87) / Kyle Nelson (8)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 32-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Matthew Lopez (51) / Brad Katona (44)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Eryk Anders, Kyle Bochniak, Matthew Lopez
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-3
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 26-34
The penultimate UFC event of the year takes placed on Saturday, December 15 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. After that, there will be just one event left as we are nearing the conclusion of ToutMaster 2018.