ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on November 24, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 141.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub continues to hold a sizable lead in the 2018 ToutMaster contest. He’s the first competitor to cross 300 points on the year as he leads the competiton with 303.40. Jperfetto26 sits in second place cutting the deficit down from 4.95 points to 3.85 points at 299.55. _bencurl is in third with 297.50 point. TruUKFan has built a strangle hold on fourth place with 296.00 points. Rounding out the top five is a tie between MMABetMachine and VMagz30 with 293.55 points.
Jedigoodman had the event’s top score with 13.2 points. He correctly picked 10 of the 12 fights correctly including the top underdog of the night: Yanan Wu.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC Fight Night 141
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Yanan Wu (+3.30 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Kevin Holland (84) / John Phillips (7)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 29-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Rashad Coulter (47) / Hu Yaozong (44)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Alistair Overeem, Kenan Song
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 25-29
The UFC heads into its second two event weekend of the year as its The Ultimate Fighter Finale is Friday and then it heads into an Australia based event later that weekend. It’s a big opportunity for everyone to make a move as we move into the final month of the year.