ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on November 17, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 140.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub continues to hold a sizable lead in the 2018 ToutMaster contest. He leads with 296.55 points. Jperfetto26 sits in second place cutting the deficit down from 5.80 points to 4.95 points at 291.55. _bencurl has moved up to third place with 287.20 point. TruUKFan has moved up a spot to fourth place with 286.10 points. Rounding out the top five is VMagz30 with 285.65 points.
Paperboy_ca picked 11 of 12 fights correctly for the top event score of 13.35 points. His only miss was Cezar Ferreira; who lost a decision to Ian Heinisch.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC Fight Night 140
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Biggest Underdog to win: Austin Arnett (+2.20 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Nad Narimani (92) / Anderson Dos Santos (13)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 26-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Poliana Botelho (54) / Cynthia Calvillo (51)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: None
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 24-28
The UFC’s busy November schedule takes it to Shanghai, China for the first time for a huge heavyweight main event as Curtis Blaydes looks to avenge his lone loss against Cameroonian heavyweight and former title challenger Francis Ngannou on Saturday, November 24.With just a few events left in the year, it’s now or never for contestants as they stake their claim to ToutMaster 2018.