ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC 229
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on October 6, 2018 with UFC 229.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub continues to lead ToutMaster with 253.10 points. Bencurl_ continues to sit in second position with 251.70 points. Jperfetto26 is in third place at 250.20. briblaze moves up to fourth with 248.10 points. Back in fifth place is TruUKFan at 247.15.
The top score for the event was by bkomatsu with 13.15 points. He picked 11 fights correctly with his only incorrect selection on Sergio Pettis.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Biggest Underdog to win: Scott Holtzman (+2.20 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Vicente Luque (106) / Jalin Turner (19)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 23-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Ryan LaFlare (70) / Tony Martin (55)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Jussier Formiga
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 21-26
The UFC takes a few weeks off after its record breaking PPV event to head north to Canada for UFC Fight Night 138 with a light heavyweight main event between Volkan Oezdemir and Anthony Smith. At the conclusion of this event, there will be just two months left in the year and the final stretch will be upon us.