ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on September 22, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 137.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub continues to lead ToutMaster with 244.15 points. Bencurl_ moves up from fifth to take sole possession of second place with 242.75 points. Jperfetto26 drops to third place at 242.6. MMABetMachine is in fourth place at 240.6. New to the top five is Guts. Glory. Ham at 239.45 points.
The top score for the event was by MMAValue with an excellent score of 15.1 points. He picked 13 fights correctly. The fourteenth fight between Randa Markos and Marina Rodriguez ended in a draw, so no points were awarded for that bout.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC Fight Night 137
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Pickem Fighters to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (+2.70 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Charles Oliveira (113) / Christos Giagos (13)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 22-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Thiago Santos (65) / Eryk Anders (62)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Luis Henrique
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 20-26
The UFC moves ahead to October with its biggest event of 2018 as Conor McGregor returns to the cage to take on his nemesis and current UFC Lightweight Champion, Khabib Nurmagomedov in a fantastic clash. With a huge event on deck with contestants so divided on this bout, expect significant changes to the standings.