ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on September 15, 2018 with UFC 228.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub has overtaken jperfetto26 to retake the lead in Toutmaster 2018.Half Chub sits at 232.4 points. Jperfetto26 drops to second place at 231.3. MMABetMachine is in third place at 230.9. In fourth place is TruUKFan at 230.6. Rounding out the top five is bencurl_ with 229.75 points.
There was a three way tie for the top score on the card as MMAOddsbreaker’s Gabe Killian, cbjr30, and evaaaaand each had 11.6 points.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC Fight Night 136
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Aleksei Oleinik (+1.50 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Petr Yan (119) / Jin Soo Son (12)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 21-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Nikita Krylov (84) / Jan Blachowicz (47)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Andrei Arlovski
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 20-25
The UFC finishes up its September slate in Sao Paulo, Brazil with a bout between Eryk Anders and Thiago Santos. It’s the last fight card before the mega PPV bout for the lightweight title between Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.