ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC 228
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on September 8, 2018 with UFC 228.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
We have a new leader in ToutMaster 2018 as jperfetto26 has taken the overall lead with 222.2 points. Dropping to second place is Half Chub at 221.9 points. MMABetMachine is also tied for second with 221.9 points. In fourth place is _bencurl at 220.65. Rounding out the top five is TheMMA-Analysis Podcast co-host TruUKFan with 220.60 points.
Paquet90 had the biggest event score with 13.35 points. His lone miss on the 13 fight card was Darren Stewart. The Englishman knocked out the favorite, Charles Byrd, in the second round.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: Diego Sanchez (+1.75 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Zabit Magomedsharipov (111) / Brandon Davis (19)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 20-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Diego Sanchez (71) / Craig White (59)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Niko Price, Diego Sanchez, Tyron Woodley
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 20-24
The UFC heads east for its first ever fight card in Russia on Saturday, September 15. It should be an exciting event as Russia takes to the stage for the first time for a UFC event.