ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC Fight Night 135
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on August 25, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 135.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub once again leads the standings as we head into September. He has 214.90 points and a 1.45 point lead over jperfetto26. Kswetnam1342 is in third place at 212.8 points. Another .50 back is _bencurl at 212.30. Rounding out the top five is MMABetMachine with 212.15 points.
Smokeysports6 had a big night picking 12 of the 13 fights correctly for 14.5 points. His lone miss was on Angela Hill; whom lost by split decision against Cortney Casey.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC Fight Night 135
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: James Krause (+3.20 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Eryk Anders (120) / Tim Williams (12)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 19-4
- Most Contentious Pick: John Moraga (70) / Deiveson Figueiredo (62)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Justin Gaethje, John Moraga, Luke Sanders
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-2
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 18-23
The UFC takes a one week hiatus returning on Saturday, September 8 for a PPV event headlined by a welterweight title fight between champion Tyron Woodley and challenger Darren Till. With four months left in the year, there is still time to make a move up the standings.