ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on August 4, 2018 with UFC 227.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub continues to maintain a 1.6 point lead over _bencurl. Half Chub has 206.6 points while _bencurl is at 205.0. Both contestants seven points for the event which allowed others to cut into the point gap. kswetnam1342 sits in third place with 203.30 points. Jperfetto26 continues in fourth at 203.25 points. The bigger mover of the week is MMABetMachine who utilized a big fifteen point event to catapult from outside of the top ten into fifth place with 203.15 points.
MMABetMachine’s big week was the top overall score as he picked 11 of 12 fights correctly including Henry Cejudo’s triumph to dethrone Demetrious Johnson at flyweight in the night’s co-main event.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Henry Cejudo (+4.25 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Weili Zhang (114) / Danielle Taylor (18)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 18-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Jose Torres (71) / Alex Perez (61)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Montel Jackson, Jose Torres
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-2
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 17-21
The UFC takes a three week hiatus returning on Saturday, August 25 for a Fight Night card in Omaha, Nebraska headlined by top 15 lightweights Justin Gaethje and James Vick. With Cejudo’s huge upset at UFC 227, it opened the door for several contestants to make their move as we enter the fall stretch.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.