ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC on Fox 30
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on July 28, 2018 with UFC on Fox 30.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub still holds a lead in the 2018 ToutMaster Competition, but the lead is down to 1.6 points over _bencurl. Half Chub has 199.6 points while _bencurl is at 198.0. kswetnam1342 moves up one spot to third place with 194.55 points. Jperfetto26 is now in fourth at 194.55 points. Rounding out the top five is briblaize at 191.30 points.
Welsh_MMA picked all thirteen fights correctly for a perfect score of 14.05 points. Congratulations to Welsh_MMA on the rare perfect scorecard.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC on Fox 30
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Pick'em to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Dustin Ortiz (+1.55 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Hakeem Dawodu (117) / Austin Arnett (17)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 17-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Jose Aldo (67) / Jeremy Stephens (67)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Ion Cutelaba, Dustin Ortiz
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 17-19
The UFC heads to the City of Angels for a PPV card on August 6 which will have two title fights; most notably the rematch of the wild TJ Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt bantamweight title bout that took place in November 2017. That fight card is the last in a five week consecutive run of events for the UFC before taking a hiatus until late August.