ToutMaster 2018: Post-UFC Fight Night 134
ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on July 22, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 134.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub once again increased his lead in ToutMaster 2018. He holds a 3.60 point lead as he sits at the top of the leaderboard with 192.10 points overall. Bencurl_ remains in second with 188.50 points. Jperfetto26 is still in third with 187.5 points. Nosebleeds remains in fourth place at 184.65 points. In a two way tie for fifth, kswetnam1342 climbs to fifth place with 184.5 points.
StitchofHoulihan and Uhcougar25 tied for the top score for the event with a strong showing of 13.15 points.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Pickem to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Nasrat Haqparast (+1.65 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Nad Narimani (111) / Khalid Taha (19)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 16-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Anthony Smith (66) / Mauricio Rua (64)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: None
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 15-19
The UFC heads to Calgary, Alberta, Canada for an action packed card headlined by Eddie Alvarez and Dustin Poirier and the first time Jose Aldo will fight in the UFC in a non-title fight. It’s an action packed card and sees the UFC head into the back half of the year. Contestants in ToutMaster 2018 continue to jockey for position as the year slowly begins to wind down.