ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on June 23, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 132.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub continues to lead ToutMaster 2018 with 157 points, but his lead has dropped to 1.05 points over new second place _bencurl. Joshuafoo1 is in third at 155 points. Hugo de Naranja is right behind him in fourth place with 154.95 points. Rounding out the top five is Guts.Glory.Ham. with 154.50 points.
D_Klen11 had one of the best scores of the year with 14.35 points. He picked all 13 points correctly for the maximum score possible for the event.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Biggest Underdog to win: Matt Schnell (+1.65 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Petr Yan (128) / Teruto Ishihara (10)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 13-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Tie between Matt Schnell (70) / Naoki Inoue (68) and Viviane Pereira (70) / Yan Xiaonan (68)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Donald Cerrone, Matt Schnell
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 13-18
The UFC heads to Las Vegas in the beginning of July for International Fight Week for a two event, two day bonanza highlighted by a super fight between light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier and heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic. With two events in two days, expect major changes at the top of the standings.