ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on June 9, 2018 with UFC 225.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub continues to lead ToutMaster 2018 extending his lead to 1.3 points. He has 147.3 points overall. In second is Glory.Guts.Ham. at 146.0 points. NoseBleeds is in third at 145.6 points. Hugo de Naranja is fourth with 145.45 points. Rounding out the top five is joshuafoo1 at 144.85 points.
Fearofthetruth had a terrific score of 13.7 points to lead all contestants at UFC 225. He picked 12 of 13 fights correctly missing out on only Holly Holm.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Pickem Fighters to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Sergio Pettis (+2.15 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Claudia Gadelha (117) / Carla Esparza (24)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 12-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Dan Ige (71) / Mike Santiago (70)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Rafael dos Anjos, CM Punk
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-2
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 12-17
The UFC heads to Asia for a Fight Night Card in Singapore on June 23, before heading back to Las Vegas for International Fight Week and a two event in two days schedule in early July.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.