ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on May 19, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 129.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
MMABetMachine has created some separation at the top of the 2018 ToutMaster Competition with 121.05 points. In second place is NoseBleeds at 117.65 points. Hugo de Naranja is in third at 117.05. jperfetto26 is in fourth at 116.35 points. Rounding out the top five is Guts.Glory.Ham. at 116.05.
There was a five way tie for the top score for the event at 11.2 points.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC Fight Night 129
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Claudio Puelles (+2.50 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Felipe Siva (130) / Claudio Puelles (15)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 9-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Poliana Botelho (78) / Syuri Kondo (67)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Brandon Moreno
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 11-13
The UFC heads across the Atlantic Ocean for a Sunday event in Liverpool on May 27 as a big welterweight fight headlines as Darren Till takes on Stephen Thompson in what should be a striking heavy contest.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.