ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on May 12, 2018 with UFC 224.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
MMABetMachine has taken the top spot of the 2018 ToutMaster Competition with 113.05 points. In second place is NoseBleeds at 111.65 points. There is then a gap to third as bencurl_ is in the bronze position with 108.85 points. Half Chub is right behind him with 108.65 points. Rounding out the top five is Jonathan Murray at 107.95 points.
The top score for the event was 12.85 points by Kswetnam1342. The contestant picked 12 of 13 fights correctly missing out on just Lyoto Machida; who won by spectacular head kick knockout over Vitor Belfort.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Aleksei Oliynyk (+1.35 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Warlley Alves (132) / Sultan Aliev (12)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 9-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Jacare Souza (77) / Kelvin Gastelum (67)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Sean Strickland
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 11-12
The UFC continues in South America with its first ever event in Chile on May 19. In the main event, Damian Maia takes on Kamaru Usman in a welterweight fight which has title contender implications.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.