ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on April 21, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 128. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
NoseBleeds continues to lead 2018 ToutMaster with 103.35 points. His lead is down to .50 over MMABetMachine with 102.85 points. In third place is bencurl_ with 100.50 points while in fourth place is Half Chub with 100.00 points. Rounding out the top five is Jonathan Murray at 99.75 points.
The top score for the event was 10.00 points by ModernPrimate. The contestant picked 10 of 11 fights correctly missing out on just David Branch; who was the biggest underdog to win on the night with his knockout of Thiago Santos.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC Fight Night 128
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: David Branch (+1.65 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Justin Willis (111) / Chase Sherman (33)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 8-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Tony Martin (73) / Keita Nakamura (71)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Brett Johns,
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 11-11
The UFC next heads to South America for one of its biggest international PPV events in some time as Amanda Nunes defends her title against Raquel Pennington at UFC 224. Also on the card, is a key middleweight bout between Kelvin Gastelum and Jacare Souza as well as a matchup amongst legends as Vitor Belfort takes on Lyoto Machida in what could be the final bout for each in their historic careers.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.