ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on April 7, 2018 with UFC 223. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
NoseBleeds continues to lead 2018 ToutMaster. His lead is down to .70 over KCBubba who is in second with 87.55 points. In third place is MMABetMachine with 84.20 points while in fourth place is Half Chub at 83.70 points. Rounding out the top five is joshuafoo1 at 83.55 points.
Jperfetto26 had the lone perfect score for the event with ten points scored from the nine fights that took place.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC on Fox 28
- Favorites to win: 4
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Pickem Fighters to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Chris Gruetzemacher (+1.60 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Zabit Magomedsharipov (131) / Kyle Bochniak (14)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 7-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Karolina Kowalkiewicz (74) / Felice Herrig (72)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Olivier Aubin-Mercier, Mike Rodriguez
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 9-8
The UFC continues this week a Fox Network card headlined by an exciting lightweight matchup between Justin Gaethje and Dustin Poirier. This is a matchup on paper that could be a contender for fight of the year. With fourteen fights scheduled, there’s the potential for a lot of movement in the overall standings!
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.