ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on March 7 with UFC Fight Night 127. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
With several big underdogs earning victories at UFN 127, a major shake up in the standings was in store. Backed by one of the biggest individual event scores of the year, NoseBleeds is the new leader of ToutMaster 2018 with 81.95 points. KCBubba is the new second place contestant at 80.65. mmabettingtips.com is third with 78.1 points while MMABetMachine is in fourth with 77.6 points. Rounding out the top five is joshuafoo1 with 77.45 points.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC Fight Night 127
- Favorites to win: 4
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Pickem to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Paul Craig (4.60 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Magomed Ankalaev (138) / Paul Craig (14)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 6-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Jan Blachowicz (76) / Jimi Manuwa (76)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: None
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 8-7
The UFC is off for the remainder of the quarter returning in April to Brooklyn, New York for the highly anticipated UFC 223 PPV Event headlined by interim lightweight champion Tony Ferguson and undefeated challenger Khabib Nurmagomedov.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.