ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on March 3 with UFC 222. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Jonathan Murray is the new 2018 ToutMaster leader. He has a score for the season of 73.6. In second place is MMABetMachine at 73.45 points. Joshuafoo1 is in third place with 71.1 points. Mmabettingtips.com sits in fourth with 70.25 points. Rounding out the top five is BobtheZ at 70.05.
The highest event score went to vmagz30 who put up one of the top scores of the year with 14.4 points. His lone miss was his choice of Hector Lombard. The middleweight fighter was disqualified after landing a heavy punch after the final bell of the first round.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Biggest Underdog to win: Alexander Hernandez (3.15 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Beneil Dariush (137) / Alexander Hernandez (18)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 6-2
- Most Contentious Pick: C.B. Dollaway (83) / Hector Lombard (72)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Andrei Arlovski, C.B. Dollaway, Sean O’Malley
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 3-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 8-7
The UFC takes a week off before heading across the pond for a Fight Night card in London headlined by a heavyweight bout between Alexander Volkov and Fabricio Werdum. This is the UFC’s final card in the first quarter before the events ramp up again in April.