ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on February 24, 2018 with UFC on Fox 28. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
In what has become a back and forth contest at the top, MMABetMachine has regained his spot at the top of ToutMaster with 65.75 points overall. In second is Jonathan Murray at 65.20. BobtheZ remains in the top five with 63.90. joshuafoo1 is fourth at 63.1 points. Dropping to fifth place is Welsh_MMA with 62.85 points.
The top score for the event was by hartlandjufc with a big score of 12.55 points. The contestant picked nine of twelve fights correctly including the top underdog on the event Max Griffin.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC on Fox 28
• Favorites to win: 7
• Underdogs to win: 5
• Biggest Underdog to win: Max Griffin (+2.80 points)
• Biggest Consensus Pick: Mike Perry (143) / Max Griffin (11)
• Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 6-1
• Most Contentious Pick: Albert Morales (79) / Manny Bermudez (75)
• Consensus Underdog Picks: Sam Alvey, Albert Morales, Eric Shelton
• Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-2
• Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 5-7
The UFC heads to Las Vegas for its next PPV event which is headlined by arguably the top female fighter in MMA history as featherweight champion Cris Cyborg faces her next challenger, Yana Kunitskaya.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.