ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on February 11, 2018 with UFC 221. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
MMABettMachine continues to lead ToutMaster 2018 with 49.4 points, but his lead has diminished to .90 points over Welsh_MMA (48.5 points). Jonathan Murray has moved up to third place with 47.15 points. In fourth place is mmabettingtips.com at 45.95 points. Rounding out the top five BobtheZ with 45.6 points.
The top score for the event was by jaysumz with 12.15 points. Jay picked 11 of 12 points correctly, missing out on only Jose Quinonez for a perfect event.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Jake Matthews (+1.65 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Israel Adesanya (149) / Rob Wilkinson (10)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 5-0
- Most Contentious Pick: Dong Hyun Kim (80) / Damien Brown (79)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Ben Nguyen
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 3-5
The UFC heads back stateside for a Fight Night card in the Lonestar State as Donald Cerrone returns to the cage to take on Yancy Medeiros. The event is a rare Sunday fight card so plan accordingly.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.