MMA Odds and Ends for Thursday: Ray Borg vs Brandon Moreno moved to UFC 223
Borg vs Moreno at UFC 223
Good things happen to those who wait, and UFC fans will have to wait a little longer to see Ray Borg battle Brandon Moreno after a minor injury forced Moreno out of the upcoming UFC Austin event on February 18th.
Instead, Moreno will take on Borg at UFC 223 on April 7th. Moreno (14-4) most recently lost a unanimous decision to Sergio Pettis this past August in his first main event. Borg (13-3) was defeated by UFC Flyweight Champion Demetrious Johnson via fifth round submission two months later. Both men are looking to get back in the title picture, but don't be surprised if Borg opens as the betting favorite due to his success against some of the best competition in the division.
UFC Belam: Eryk Anders spotlight
About the Author
More articles from this author
- Bellator 109's Alexander Shlemenko: 'I see myself winning by knockout as fast as possible'
- MMA Oddsbreaker Rankings Update
- Rallying the MMA Community: The Matt Grice Donation Fund
- Exclusive: Bellator 100's Rick Hawn ready to bring out the inner beast tonight
- Exclusive: Bellator 100's Ben Saunders extremely confident with guardian angel Bobby Robare in his corner