ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, December 16 with UFC on Fox 26 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Down to just one event left on the calendar, it’s a two competitor race for the top spot in the 2017 ToutMaster competition. Teamxladz continues to lead the contest with 326.15 points. FFF-Oddsb.com is within striking distance in second place at 322.45 points. With a gap of less than four points, it will be of utmost importance for both contestants to put in the hard work and have a strong final event to land the top prize.
Rounding out the top five are e51502 with 315.25 points. Farther back are Paperboy_ca at 310.75 and e5150 at 310.35.
The top ranked score for the event was by FFF-Oddsb.com with 12.45 points. He utilized the best score of the week to give him an opportunity at the top prize for the year. He correctly picked 10 of 11 fights correctly. The only winner he missed was Jan Blachowicz; an underdog winner over Jared Cannonier.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC on Fox 26
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: Josh Emmett (2.35 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Julian Marquez (74) / Darren Stewart (18)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 31-6
- Most Contentious Pick: Santiago Ponzinibbio (49) / Mike Perry (44)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Galore Bofando, Robbie Lawler, Danny Roberts, Erick Silva, Glover Teixeira
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record:1-4
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 29-43
The UFC takes the Christmas weekend off before it holds its final event of 2017 in Las Vegas as Cris Cyborg defends her featherweight title against Holly Holm at UFC 219. Will teamxbladz be able to hold off FFF-Oddsb.com for the ToutMaster title? We’ll find out in a couple of weeks.