ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, December 9 with UFC Fight Night 123 in Fresno, California. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
With just two events left in the year, teamxbladz is a sizable favorite to take home the 2017 ToutMaster as he has amassed a 8.05 point lead sitting in first with 318.05 points. In second place is FFF-Oddsb.com with 310 points. Rounding out the top five are Paperboy-ca (304.7), e51502 (303.8), and e5150 (302.7).
The top ranked score for the event was 14.75 by nevertrained. He correctly picked 11 of the 13 fights correctly missing out only on Benito Lopez and Frankie Saenz.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC Fight Night 123
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Pickem Fighters to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Gabriel Benitez (2.55 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Eryk Anders (93) / Markus Perez (10)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 30-6
- Most Contentious Pick: Tie between Cub Swanson (53) / Brian Ortega (50) and Liz Carmouche (53) / Alexis Davis (50)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Aljamain Sterling, Cub Swanson
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-2
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 28-39
The UFC is headed north for its December Fox card on December 16 as former champions collide as Rafael dos Anjos takes on Robbie Lawler in the main event. With just two events left in the year, can anyone make a run at teamxbladz for the title?
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.