ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Saturday, November 25 with UFC Fight Night 122 in Shanghai, China. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Quite a back and forth battle between teamxbladz and FFF-Oddsb.com as we enter into the final month of the cost. Teamxbladz has taken the overall lead with 289.6 points. FFF-Oddsb.com is now in second place with 287.1 points. Rounding out the top five are e51502 (282.5), Maestro V (281.5), and e5150 (279.4).
The top ranked score for the event was 12.15 score by Haaneroll. He correctly picked 10 of the 12 fights correctly missing out only on Wang Guan and Li Jingliang.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC Fight Night 122
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Kenan Song (2.50 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Zabit Magomedsharipov (88) / Sheymon Moraes (18)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 28-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Rolando Dy (58) / Wuliji Buren (48)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Wang Guan, Yanan Wu
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 28-32
A big week for the UFC is on deck with two events on schedule this week. The Ultimate Fighter 26 Finale is Friday with UFC 218 on Saturday. With over 20 fights this week, this could be the last major opportunity for competitors to make a major move in the competition as we prepare to award the 2017 ToutMaster championship.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links and MMA Odds Breaker will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links.