ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on Sunday, November 19 with UFC Fight Night 121 in Sydney, Australia. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
FFF-Oddsb.com has retaken the lead in ToutMaster 2017 with 282.10 points overall. The battle between him and Teamxbladz continues to go back and forth. Teamxbladz sits less than one point back at 281.25 points. There is a tie for third place as both e51502 and Maestro V have 275.15 points. Sitting alone in fifth place is e5150 at 271.05 points.
The top ranked score for the event was a fantastic 16.05 score by jedigoodman. He correctly picked 12 of the 13 fights correctly missing out only on Bec Rawlings; who lost a decision against Jessica Rose-Clark.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the card:
UFC Fight Night 121
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Nik Lentz (4.25 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Alex Volkanovski (100) / Shane Young (14)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 27-5
- Most Contentious Pick: Tim Means (65) / Belal Muhammad (49)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: None
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: None
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 27-31
The UFC heads to Shanghai, China for its first ever mainland China event on Saturday, November 25. The event is headlined by an intriguing middleweight bout between former champion Michael Bisping and Kelvin Gastelum. The UFC then heads back stateside for a two event week with events on December 1 and December 2. It’s a pivotal time in the UFC season with just half a dozen events left on the calendar.